Digital Collage

Some of my favorite bands are,  Arctic Monkeys, Bikini Kill, Nirvana etc. I like to play games like Roblox, Call of Duty and other video games. My favorite fast food restaurant is Yoshinoya. One of my favorite foods is sushi and my favorite candy is Trolli and I also like Starbucks. My most favorite colors are purple and orange. I like Marvel and my favorite Marvel characters are Doctor Strange, Thor, Loki, And Banner. I’m Mexican and I was born in the United States of America. I’m In photography. Some of my favorite animes are Death Note, One Punch Man, Attack on Titan, And my favorite characters are Saitama, The colossal titan, L etc.. One of my favorite movies is Joker and I also just like the character himself. My favorite sport to play is volleyball. My favporite juice is apple juice. My favorite chips are Ruffles. I like watching Youtube on my spare time and Helluva Boss. Joji is also one of my favorite artists. My favorite albums are Favorite Worst Nightmare by Arctic Monkeys and Nevermind by Nirvana. I also like to draw on my spare time. I am also Transgender and Pansexual. I go by He/Him pronouns.